Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Other Coast

 

by Rick Nason, PhD, CFA

Partner, RSD Solutions Inc.

www.RSDsolutions.com

info@RSDsolutions.com

 

Those who know me know that I never lost my childhood love of comic strips.  I was never into the action comics like many of my friends, but the “funnies” were always, and still are, my favorite part of the paper.  I also have quite an extensive collection of comic book treasuries and collections.

 

One of the strips I like is The Other Coast by Adrian Raeside.  It is one of those comics that take a gentle swipe at our too politically correct lives and the built in stupidity that it sometimes involves. Today’s (July 23) strip takes a swipe at both risk managers and regulators.  Hopefully we all see the humour, as well as the lesson in it. 

 

Keep up the good work Adrian.

Risk_blog1

 

No comments: