Friday, November 8, 2013

Humans

*/By Rick Nason, PhD, CFA
Partner, RSD Solutions Inc./*

*/Follow us on Twitter/* [1]

As I write this I am watching an afternoon of college football.  A
commercial that seems to be in a pretty frequent loop is by an insurance
company.  The theme of the commercial is "humans".  Basically the
commercial shows some silly situations that humans get into that ultimately
require insurance.  The background music is "I'm only human" by The
Human League.  If you watch American college football I suspect you have
seen the commercial I am talking about.

The theme of the commercial – humans do silly things that lead to mishaps
– is something that all risk managers need to remember.  Meanwhile this
has to be a short blog.  The commercials are over and the game is getting
exciting.


[1] https://twitter.com/rsdsolutions

No comments: