Monday, January 9, 2012

Reality TV

by Rick Nason, PhD, CFA

Partner, RSD Solutions Inc.

www.RSDsolutions.com

info@RSDsolutions.com

 

 

I have a confession.  During the holidays I watched way too many reality TV marathons.  For some strange reason I got hooked on Repo Wars, King of Cars, and Storage Wars.  Pure unmitigated brain dead TV.  Awesome!

 

Based on this experience I am thinking of pitching a reality TV series “Risk Management”.  I think it would be a hit.  Each week we would see our risk management team of characters deal with yet another issue that has an element of suspense that keeps us watching for all 8 minutes of actual footage in the 30 minute time slot. 

 

Think about having a camera follow you around at work while you do your risk management stuff all day.  It is not as silly as it sounds if you think about it for a minute.  Oopps, gotta go – the episode where Darrell gets into it with Brandi is about to start.

No comments: